Home >Reduce production costs with innovative solutions
Reduce production costs with innovative solutions
09 May 2018
There is something to inspire manufacturing companies of every size and level at the TRUMPF Open House event, 12th-14th June, particularly those with an interest in automation.
The world of work is changing towards digitisation. TRUMPF has the expertise and solutions to provide a customised growth path. This Open House will provide the opportunity for manufacturers to find out more about TRUMPF’s full range of sheet metalworking products. TruConnect can provide a wide range of modular solutions as a step-by-step implementation towards your SMART factory. To register for this event go to: www.trumpf.com/s/open-house
Machine highlights include:
- TruLaser 2030 4kW BrightLine Fiber - a compact, highly productive, expandable and flexible entry-level laser cutting machine. With modular automation solutions thatwill expand with your business.
- TruLaser 3030 6kW BrightLine Fiber including the ultimate in space saving automation - LiftMaster Compact - and boosted capability PartMaster enabling ergonomic and hassle free unloading of processed parts.
- TruLaser 5030 8kW BrightLine Fiber with the performance enhancing High-speed Eco, doubling sheet through-put compared to standard cutting and reducing the average nitrogen gas consumption by 70%. Productive features include CoolLine – increasing thick sheet utilisation, DetectLine - high accuracy of pre-formed parts, SMART collision prevention – optimising cutting path strategies on thin sheets.
- TruPunch 5000 with SheetMaster setting new standards in terms of productivity, process reliability and flexibility. You can punch with up to 1,600 strokes per minute and mark parts with 2,800 strokes per minute. The SheetMaster guarantees fast and process-reliable loading, unloading, stacking and sorting.
- TruBend 5130 with productive features including Bending aids, MagicShoe and ACB Laser - dramatically improve setting times - and the new embedded intuitive software solution TecZone Bend.
- TruTool Power Tools range including the new TRUMPF 18 V, 5 Ah lithium-ion battery powered range designed for specific tasks in the factory environment.