CDATV: The USB 3 uEye CP
The USB 3 uEye CP with Sony CMOS sensor IMX174
The USB 3 uEye CP Rev. 2 is the completely revised 2nd generation of the USB 3 uEye CP camera family.
It has an impressively high quality design and optimum processing quality. With its standard industrial dimensions (29 x 29 mm) and its compact yet exceptionally robust magnesium housing, it is suitable for a broad range of applications, in both industrial and non-industrial environments. Particularly in multi-camera applications, the integrated image memory ensures that no images go astray. The camera is consistently designed for future generations of high-performance sensors. The USB 3.0 uEye CP Rev. 2 camera series is available with the established IDS Software Suite, which supports all features of the very latest sensors.
The Sony IMX174 sensor is a fixture in the USB 3 uEye CP Rev. 2: The 2.3 MP CMOS sensor sets new standards in terms of light sensitivity, dynamic range, and color reproduction, and combines its great features with an exceptionally high frame rate of up to 180 images per second.
IDS Imaging Development Systems
Dimbacher Str. 6-8
Tel: +49 7134 961 96 - 154
View Company Profile
ARTICLES BY THIS COMPANY
- New USB 3.0 industrial camera for automation systems
- Robust GigE uEye FA industrial camera series now available from IDS
- 5 megapixel cameras
- Stereo 3D camera
- App-based cameras
- Versatile all-round industrial camera with GigE or USB 3.1 Type-C connection
- IDS extends USB 3.0 camera portfolio
- Flexible 3D camera system with 100W projector & Gigabit Ethernet connector
- Creates 3D data twice as fast
- USB3 vision brings best of both worlds for IDS cameras
VIDEOS BY COMPANY/CATEGORY