30 June 2022
LEADER IN industrial automation and software, infrastructure, building technology and transportation, Siemens and pioneer in accelerated graphics and artificial intelligence (AI), NVIDIA, have announced an expansion of their partnership to enable the industrial metaverse and increase use of AI-driven digital twin technology. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- Wind industry maintenance robot
- High-res module for 3D depth sensing & vision systems
- Large DIY palletiser robot
- Ai-Da Robot announced as artist in residence at Glastonbury
- Clean in place servo motor
- Hyperautomation – what’s the hype?
- Driving forwards with digitalisation
- Roadmap to digital transformation
30 June 2022
IN A first of its kind demonstration, a six-legged robot has shown how it can inspect wind turbine bolts autonomously, eliminating the need for technicians to loosen and retighten thousands of bolts per wind turbine as part of routine maintenance. [Read More]
Since first finding commercial success in the early 1970s, PLCs (programmable logic controllers) have been at heart of many production lines, machine functions and processes. An industrial computer system that continuously monitors the state of input devices and makes decisions to control the state of output devices, a PLC can greatly enhance any application.