23 February 2024
AS OF 2024, the entire Tundra range of refrigerant air dryers from Hi-line Industries will transition to R-513A, a refrigerant with zero ozone depleting potential (ODP) that helps customers to enhance their sustainability credentials. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- IIoT capabilities added
- Building and production data integrated
- Going the last mile with robotic parcel sorting
- Engineering cobot drives for reliability and efficiency
- Knowledge hubs focus on new tech
- What is a digital twin and why does it matter?
- Factories care about outcomes
- Drives & Controls joins Smart Manufacturing & Engineering Week
Since first finding commercial success in the early 1970s, PLCs (programmable logic controllers) have been at heart of many production lines, machine functions and processes. An industrial computer system that continuously monitors the state of input devices and makes decisions to control the state of output devices, a PLC can greatly enhance any application.