24 January 2022
SCHAEFFLER HAS launched its new generation of FAG plummer block housings. Replacing the SNV and SNG portfolio, the new SES series offers enhanced efficiency in a cost effective solution. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- CDA digital conference goes live!
- Helping SMEs access Innovate Edge funding
- UK initiative to shape global standards for AI
- Co-located industrial exhibitions return to NEC in April 2022
- Innovation centre to help SMEs build resilience
- DHL Supply Chain accelerates roll out of autonomous forklifts
- Shedding light on efficiencies
- RARUK joins Universal Robots elite
Since first finding commercial success in the early 1970s, PLCs (programmable logic controllers) have been at heart of many production lines, machine functions and processes. An industrial computer system that continuously monitors the state of input devices and makes decisions to control the state of output devices, a PLC can greatly enhance any application.