29 June 2022
WOMEN-LED engineering businesses are benefiting from a programme which enables academia-industry collaboration to create innovative low carbon goods, processes and services. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- Ai-Da Robot announced as artist in residence at Glastonbury
- Clean in place servo motor
- Hyperautomation – what’s the hype?
- Driving forwards with digitalisation
- Roadmap to digital transformation
- Sensors that pass the driving test
- AM goes mainstream
- Optiming uptime
23 June 2022
AI-DA ROBOT, the world’s first ultra-realistic humanoid robot artist, has revealed four new paintings of Billie Eilish, Diana Ross, Kendrick Lamar and Paul McCartney ahead of its appearance at Glastonbury as an artist in the festival’s Shangri-La field. [Read More]
Since first finding commercial success in the early 1970s, PLCs (programmable logic controllers) have been at heart of many production lines, machine functions and processes. An industrial computer system that continuously monitors the state of input devices and makes decisions to control the state of output devices, a PLC can greatly enhance any application.