19 October 2020
HIGH-PERFORMANCE bearings from NSK are now operational in the newly developed N700S Shinkansen (bullet train), which from 1 July 2020 began service on the Tokaido Shinkansen line between Tokyo and Osaka. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- Distributor turns manufacturer
- Metal additive manufacturing for high temperature applications
- Is component shortage driving the counterfeit market?
- New solutions for automation networking & wiring
- New precision machine components catalogue
- Single-phase EMC filter for control equipment reintroduced
- Data-driven production quality project
- Connectivity spectrum gains
15 October 2020
TURCK BANNER’s systems division brings together a diverse array of products to form cohesive systems, meeting the requirements of a huge range of industrial companies. However, the company has not manufactured it own product in the UK until July this year, when it started producing systems to support social distancing and occupancy for shops and factories. [Read More]
Since first finding commercial success in the early 1970s, PLCs (programmable logic controllers) have been at heart of many production lines, machine functions and processes. An industrial computer system that continuously monitors the state of input devices and makes decisions to control the state of output devices, a PLC can greatly enhance any application.