Home >Free webinars from Belden
Free webinars from Belden
21 May 2020
During this unprecedented period, it’s never been more important to stay connected and secure. This is why Belden is launching a new learning series for medical, logistics and infrastructure operators, that highlights what’s happening in key security fields including TSN (Time-Sensitive Networking), cyber security, and particularly important right now: remote connectivity.
The Belden Coffee Break series is an open platform of informal, non-promotional, 30 minutes webinars, where each Wednesday Belden experts we will take you through a key theme.
The first in the series will take place on Wednesday, May 27, and will be followed by four further episodes on topical themes:
- IT/OT: Wednesday, May 27 - 10.00 AM CET
- Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN): Wednesday, June 3 - 10.00 AM CET
- Cyber Security: Wednesday, June 10 - 10.00 AM CET
- Remote Connectivity: Wednesday, June 17- 10.00 AM CET
- Single Pair Ethernet (SPE): Wednesday, June 24- 10.00 AM CET
You can register at http://ow.ly/bVH550zIOmb.