Home >OEM I2C digital transmitter
OEM I2C digital transmitter
16 September 2019
The smallest fully functional OEM I2C digital transmitter for pressure and temperature measurement by KELLER – the LD Series.
All the electronic components are housed within a laser welded stainless steel housing filled with silicone oil. The housing contains the sensor technology, the (mathematical) compensation coefficients, the digital signal processing and the I2C interface for simple plug and play system integration.
Made of stainless steel or Hastelloy, the housing not only acts as a Faraday cage but also offers appropriate protection against electromagnetic radiation and all potential environmental influences. KELLER’s Chip-in-Oil technology allows extremely short signal paths with exceptionally high impact and vibration resistance.
- Ultra low power consumption of 1.8… 3.6VDC, optimised for battery powered applications.
- Pressure ranges available from 1 to 1000bar abs.
- Compensated temperature range of -10°C... +80°C (additional temperature ranges between -40°C...+110°C).
- Linearity better than ±0.15%FS.
- Total error band of less than ±0.5%FS can be attained between 0...50 °C.
- Temperature measurement accuracy is ± 2 K.
- Ultra-compact, robust housing made from stainless steel (optional Hastelloy C-276).
- Extremely accurate, outstanding long-term stability, no hysteresis.
- Easy to integrate into microcontroller based systems.
Find more details at http://www.keller-druck.com/home_e/paprod_e/4ld_e.asp