Home >SIEMENS EXTENDS UK SERVICE EXPERTISE
SIEMENS EXTENDS UK SERVICE EXPERTISE
18 March 2013
Siemens Mechanical Drives (MD) is expanding its UK service capabilities with the appointment of Dan Litherland and Andrew Bacon.
Litherland is appointed senior service engineer. He has extensive experience in the wind sector and with a background in mechanical engineering will be working mainly in the renewables and utilities sectors, servicing Siemens wind turbines around the UK. He has also trained in diagnostic inspections involving vibration analysis and endoscopy.
Bacon joins Siemens as external service engineer, responsible for service enquiries and project work at customers’ sites. He has a background in mechanical and electrical engineering.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Siemens launches control & automation degree
- Chemical manufacturer boosts production
- Siemens collaborates with HVM Catapults
- Siemens & DAI launch technology hub
- Breakdown Avoided Thanks To Condition Monitoring
- New solutions partner
- UK’s first digital factory demonstrator
- First Siemens Large Drives Technical Partner
- PACKAGE DRIVES WIND TURBINES
- Continuous pharmaceutical manufacturing conference
- No related articles listed
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION