Home >New solutions partner
New solutions partner
23 February 2016
Siemens UK & Ireland has strengthened its partnership portfolio in Ireland through an agreement with CEMS Environmental and Process Controls.
CEMS, the leading provider of industrial air and water emission monitoring and control systems, is based in Carrigaline, Cork, and has joined the Siemens Solutions Partner network providing gas analysis products within Ireland.
To become a Siemens Solutions Partner, CEMS has demonstrated its expertise in the field of gas analysis using extractive, insitu and Chromatography analytical techniques. While providing product sales, service and spares, CEMS also offers analyser integration and commissioning services.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Siemens Apprentice Winner
- Accelerator to help businesses adopt I4.0 technologies
- Siemens tackles skills gap
- First Siemens Large Drives Technical Partner
- Scada software goes mobile
- Siemens updates NX Software with AI and ML
- Clear benefits of standardised control
- Siemens & OCR launch UK engineering skills partnership
- SIEMENS EXTENDS UK SERVICE EXPERTISE
- Next-generation flat panel
- No related articles listed
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION