|Home>||MACHINE BUILDING & ENGINEERING||>Enclosures||>Enclosures for explosive environments|
Enclosures for explosive environments
28 February 2017
RS Components (RS) has introduced an innovative RS Pro range of painted die-cast aluminium enclosures that are designed for use where there is a potentially explosive atmosphere.
Offering ATEX and IECEx certification, the series has been built to provide a high quality yet cost-effective protective option for equipment deployed in hazardous environments.
Targeting maintenance engineers, panel builders and electricians, this extended RS Pro range of enclosures meets the rigorous demands of a variety of industrial sectors such as plant maintenance, marine and offshore, food and beverage, utilities, robotics, defence and transportation.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Faulhaber DC Motors available from RS
- Ultra-low-power microcontroller
- RS Components partners with HMS Networks
- Supporting engineers for 80 years
- IoT development kit
- Ultra-narrow power supplies
- RS partners with Land Rover in schools technology challenge
- Exploit the Industrial Internet of Things
- Powerful mini-PLCs
- Digital platform to find and compare products
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION