|Home>||INDUSTRY FOCUSES||>Hazardous Areas||>WBM signs partnership extension with Nineteen Group|
|Home>||INDUSTRY FOCUSES||>Lifts & Elevators||>WBM signs partnership extension with Nineteen Group|
|Home>||INDUSTRY FOCUSES||>Materials Handling||>WBM signs partnership extension with Nineteen Group|
WBM signs partnership extension with Nineteen Group
16 August 2022
WESTERN BUSINESS Media (WBM) is delighted to announce a multi-year extension to its strategic partnership with Nineteen Group, which will see WBM publications continuing to support Nineteen’s flagship events.
This new agreement will see WBM providing educational content for the Fire Safety Event and providing promotional support and extensive show previews for The Security Event, Health and Safety Event, The Fire Safety Event, National Cyber Security Show, The Workplace Event, Manufacturing and Engineering Week, International Security Expo and International Cyber Expo.
For the past three years, Nineteen and WBM have worked in partnership to promote these events, which have now become firmly established as the leading national UK events in their respective sectors.
In addition, Nineteen Group will become sponsors of WBM’s Safety and Health Excellence Awards, Fire and Security Matters Awards and Fire Safety Matters Live Conference to show its support in recognising excellence and innovation.
The partnership will also see WBM publications distributed around each of Nineteen’s events and provide promotional coverage. This includes:
- Security Matters continues as Lead Media Partner of the Security Event and Media Partner of National Cyber Security Show, International Security Expo and International Cyber Expo
- Health and Safety Matters continues as Lead Media Partner of the Health and Safety Event
- Fire Safety Matters continues as Lead Media Partner of the Fire Safety Event
- Industrial Plant and Equipment becomes Media Partner of Manufacturing and Engineering Week
- Controls, Drives and Automation Manufacturing becomes Media Partner of Manufacturing and Engineering Week
- Cleaning Matters continues as Media Partner of The Workplace Event
- Handling and Storage Solutions becomes Media Partner of The Health and Safety Event
Nineteen Group Director Tristan Norman welcomed the agreement, he said: “We are delighted to continue our partnership and alignment with Western Business Media and their market leading publications. By continuing our long-term partnership, it undoubtably helps to reinforce the continued growth of our exhibitions and the communities we serve.”
WBM CEO Mark Sennett added: “We are excited to have signed a multi-year partnership to continue to support Nineteen Group’s events. This is a special partnership for us as we used to be part of Nineteen before we completed a management buy-out of the publications in 2019.
“This announcement shows that we are as committed as ever to promote these industry-leading events, which have grown to be the sectors’ must-attend national events in recent years. Their growth is remarkable, and we are truly proud to have played our part in helping these events grow by being strategic partners with each event.”
- Multimaterial fibre 'ink' for 3D-printed devices
- New type of robot combines traditional & soft robotics
- Wearable system allows engineers to 'see' with their hands
- Evolution In the Warehouse
- Engineering collaboration start-up
- ABB acquires Gomtec to expand collaborative robotics portfolio
- Sophisticated end of arm tooling enhances automated manufacturing
- Crane collision avoidance
- Fast fashion, faster robotics
- Infosecurity: stop throwing rocks at each other
- UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCES
- Looks Good On Paper
- Cable Glands For Hazardous Areas
- No Need For Circuit Breakers
- GUIDE TO EX NA INSTRUMENTATION INSTALLATION
- ACCURATE 2D & BARCODING
- No Sensor Readjustment Necessary
- Exmac Moves To New Factory
- Enhanced Performance From Asynchronous Spindle Motors
- High Accuracy