|Home>||AUTOMATION||>Controls||>Multi-touch & gesture operation|
|Home>||AUTOMATION||>HMIs||>Multi-touch & gesture operation|
|Home>||CONTROLS||>HMIs||>Multi-touch & gesture operation|
Multi-touch & gesture operation
06 June 2014
Siemens Industry has launched a range of new flat-panel monitors and panel PCs with industrial standard 19 and 22-inch widescreen displays for multi-touch and gesture operation.
The Simatic IFP1900 and IFP2200 flat-panel monitors along with the Simatic IPC477D and IPC677D panel PCs feature projected capacitive touch (PCT) screens that are specially designed for industrial applications.
They respond to light contact enabling intuitive and efficient single-touch, multi-touch, gesture, and two-hand operation of machinery and plants. They even respond when the operator is wearing protective gloves.
The new flat-panel monitors and panel PCs include the latest industrial standard anti-glare, ensuring easy legibility from wide viewing angles, high touch resolution for precise operation, as well as automatic detection of spurious touching and operation. For example, of that caused by debris on the screen or even by accidental touch with the ball of a hand.
- Rising risk of cyber security attacks
- Integrated drive systems – the Holy Grail for industry?
- Siemens Apprentice Winner
- Accelerator to help businesses adopt I4.0 technologies
- 100th Motor Control Centre for mobile power plants
- Siemens & Chronicle join forces to provide industrial monitoring for energy industry
- Hybrid drives appointment
- Siemens & OCR launch UK engineering skills partnership
- Siemens & University of Sheffield enter digital partnership
- Siemens speeds digital future of industry with Xcelerator
- Easy To Use HMI
- HMI CAPABILITY EXTENDED BEYOND JUST VISUALISATION
- Touch Screen
- Rugged Panel Computer
- Mitsubishi Electric technology helps train future engineers
- Multi-touch monitors
- Touch & go for resistive technology
- Hands up for touch-free control
- Rugged HMI panel
- Get in touch with savings using combination PLC/HMI