|Home>||POWER TRANSMISSION||>Pneumatics & Hydraulics||>Foundation in Pneumatics training courses to restart|
Foundation in Pneumatics training courses to restart
15 April 2021
WITH THE phased easing of the current lockdown restrictions, together with the opening of a brand-new academy training headquarters, Thorite has announced the restart of its Foundation in Pneumatics Academy Training Courses, commencing in late June 2021.
The dates for this years’ 2-day Foundation in Pneumatics courses are:
- Tuesday 29 & Wednesday 30 June 2021
- Tuesday 14 & Wednesday 15 September 2021
- Tuesday 16 & Wednesday 17 November 2021
Thorite Academy’s Foundation in Pneumatics training course is designed as a general introduction to pneumatics and aims to familiarise delegates with the design, construction, and operation of pneumatic components. This includes the interpretation of circuit drawings and symbols along with the construction of control systems.
A complete overview is provided, covering compressors, storage, dryers, and distribution as well as the design, construction, and operation of actuators, valves, and air-line equipment. The relevant ISO symbols are introduced and included in the circuit diagrams.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the construction and application of actuators, valves, filters, regulators, lubricators, and associated pneumatic products.
- Understand the units and measurements associated with compressed air systems.
- Recognise pneumatic symbols drawn to the relevant standards (ISO 1219).
- Design and assemble simple applications.
- Tackle faulty circuits with confidence.
Thorite is confident that these course dates will stand but as strict UK COVID-19 guidelines exist, if for any reason, government guidance changes, Thorite will either transfer your booking to the next available course or failing that, offer a full money-back guarantee, should you need to cancel your booking.