|Home>||AUTOMATION||>Systems||>IMPROVED PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY|
IMPROVED PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
24 September 2012
Metso has won an order to supply an extensive automation package to French supplier Allimand for a new paper machine to be erected in the new Miquel y Costas plant in la Pobla de Claramunt, Spain
The new production line will allow Miquel y Costas to expand its range of papers and develop new products.
Metso automation’s reliable and proven technology was selected both by Allimand and Miquel y Costas as the best answer to the high technical and performances expectations of this new production line.
Metso automation’s delivery will comprise: Metso DNA automation system for machine, process and drive controls; Metso Process and Quality Vision for web inspection and web break analysis; and Metso IQ quality control system including MD and CD quality controls with Metso IQ Moisturizer.
Commissioning is scheduled for the last four-month period of 2012.
- SWISSLOG SECURES MAJOR ORDER
- Engine Facility
- BULK AUTOMATION
- Integrated Packaging Solutions
- INTEGRATING ELECTRIC AND PNEUMATIC CONTROLS
- Rockwell Automation expands Midrange system portfolio
- Yokogawa joins Friends of the Supergrid
- Festo extends reach of VTUG and MPA-L valve terminals
- Siemens extends TIA Portal engineering framework
- Competence In Automation