|Home>||AUTOMATION||>Systems||>Integrated Packaging Solutions|
Integrated Packaging Solutions
29 October 2012
At this year’s PPMA Show, automation expert Omron is showcasing integrated automation solutions.....
that provide the packaging industry with flexible, efficient and cost-effective ways of addressing competitive and regulatory pressures. Central themes include solutions for product handling, data integration and 100% product inspection.
Included on the stand will be a demonstration of the recently launched Delta robot system, controlled by the powerful Sysmac NJ Machine Automation Controller.
The NJ controller uses EtherCAT as its machine network, with servo drives, inverters, I/O, safety and vision systems all residing on the same network, reducing complexity, increasing response speed and simplifying programming for the user.
Also on show will be an example of Omron’s SCARA robot series, highlighting simple conveyor tracking with integrated vision capabilities. Omron now offers complete automation solutions from a single supplier to machine builders in the packaging sector.
A specialist in visual inspection solutions, the company is also showing its latest vision systems and sensors – giving particular attention to automated checking of humanreadable text and barcodes. Omron can offer both OEM component solutions and full turnkey packages designed to provide 100% inspection and eliminate non-conforming products entering the supply chain.
- Machine interface
- Cobot palletising solution
- Omron unveils re-designed automation centre
- Omron’s new N-Smart sensor family
- Selecting a mobile robot for heavy loads
- Omron to showcase smart factory cornerstones
- How can flexible production help UK manufacturers adapt to a changing market?
- Getting started with smart devices
- Omron’s 361° Approach – The perfect match in sensors and components
- Extreme temperatures no problem for new power supplies
- SWISSLOG SECURES MAJOR ORDER
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
- Engine Facility
- BULK AUTOMATION
- INTEGRATING ELECTRIC AND PNEUMATIC CONTROLS
- Rockwell Automation expands Midrange system portfolio
- Yokogawa joins Friends of the Supergrid
- Festo extends reach of VTUG and MPA-L valve terminals
- Siemens extends TIA Portal engineering framework
- Competence In Automation