|Home>||AUTOMATION||>Systems||>SWISSLOG SECURES MAJOR ORDER|
SWISSLOG SECURES MAJOR ORDER
24 September 2012
German specialist in accessories for multimedia, photo, consumer electronics and telecommunications, Hama has commissioned Swisslog to design and implement a new logistics solution for the central logistics centre at its headquarters in Monheim.
Hama is the first German company to deploy the innovative SmartCarrier light goods technology developed by Swisslog in the Servus Intralogistics joint venture. SmartCarrier is a warehousing and transport system used in highly dynamic buffer warehouses and for the integration of picking stations.
Swisslog’s services as general contractor for logistics include the design, realisation and start-up of the renewed facility, including the provision of material handling equipment and controls.
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
- Engine Facility
- BULK AUTOMATION
- Integrated Packaging Solutions
- INTEGRATING ELECTRIC AND PNEUMATIC CONTROLS
- Rockwell Automation expands Midrange system portfolio
- Yokogawa joins Friends of the Supergrid
- Festo extends reach of VTUG and MPA-L valve terminals
- Siemens extends TIA Portal engineering framework
- Competence In Automation