|Home>||MACHINE BUILDING & ENGINEERING||>Machinery Safety||>MBM bus module for EtherCAT P|
MBM bus module for EtherCAT P
16 December 2022
IF THERE is one area where applications are becoming ever-more complex it's safety engineering, and Euchner has not only kept up with this trend with its Multifunctional Gate Box (MGB) safety door system but has gone a step further by employing modular design to make the MGB2 Modular fully customisable for maximum optimisation.
So, more than simply providing safety door protection, thanks to its modular design the MGB2 Modular lets you implement numerous additional functions, including the new MBM bus module, which is now available in a version that connects to EtherCAT P, meaning that every function of the MGB2 Modular can also be used with EtherCAT P.
The MBM bus module coordinates all the safety, non-safety and diagnostic communication signals between the fieldbus system and MGB2 Modular, with the MGB2’s connection technology able to operate up to six locking modules on one MBM bus module for communicating both safety and control signals.
- The importance of machinery safety in current times
- Smart modular interlocks
- Modular safety door system
- IO-Link guard locking safety switch
- New machinery safety consultant at Euchner
- Smart interlocks
- Single switch, maximum flexibility
- Networked guard locking products
- Overcoming plant safety challenges
- What to do when machinery safety & explosive atmospheres meet