|Home>||MACHINE BUILDING & ENGINEERING||>I/O Systems||>Accurately picks up analogue signals|
Accurately picks up analogue signals
07 November 2013
Phoenix Contact has extended its I/O product line for the Axioline F control cabinet. The eight-channel modules for receiving and transmitting standard signals and for temperature measurement are now complemented by compact four-channel versions.
The new 4 channel input modules for currents and voltages capture any common standard signal in synch with the bus and offer an integrated sensor power supply. Their robust design in terms of EMC and various environmental conditions ensure that analogue signals are picked up accurately and reliably.
Short-circuit-protected outputs that can transmit current signals for load resistances of up to 500 ohms, underscore the reliability of the compact output modules. These, too, deliver the standard current and voltage signals to the application in synch with the bus.
- Touch panels for sophisticated visualisation solutions
- Secure industrial networks
- Phoenix Contact acquires iS5 Communications
- Monitor up to three safety functions
- Yaskawa & Phoenix Contact partnership
- Switch to industrial option
- NearFi couplers for contactless power & data transmission
- Modular system for automated industrial identification
- Phoenix Contact takes over Etherwan Systems Inc.
- Compact monitoring relays for quick wiring
- IMPROVED RESPONSE TIMES
- NO COMPRESSOR TO MAINTAIN
- DISTRIBUTED MODULAR I/O - ANSWERS & QUESTIONS
- All-in-one safety solution
- Modular I/O For Real-Time Machine Control
- EtherCAT I/O is Tightly Integrated into Aerotech's A3200 Automation Machine Controller
- Efficient heat dissipation
- Measuring systems with IO-Link
- Slimline I/O system
- Narrow IO modules