|Home>||DRIVES & MOTORS||>Soft Starters||>Speed starter with intuitive operation|
|Home>||DRIVES & MOTORS||>Variable Speed Drives||>Speed starter with intuitive operation|
Speed starter with intuitive operation
04 August 2022
THE SAFE, simple, and efficient operation of three-phase asynchronous motors is an important objective in a large number of applications. The Contactron Speed Starter from Phoenix Contact is the new device class that bridges the gap between motor starters and frequency converters with easy operation.
The operator interface consists of a rotary switch and three buttons with a display, so all settings can be made intuitively. This compact and cost-effective solution provides all of the functions necessary for different speeds. These include normal speed, creeping speed, soft start, energy efficiency and ramp functions, and even safe stopping with the Safe Torque Off function.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- High flexibility and narrow design
- Heavy-duty connectors
- Surge protection with an overall width of 3.5mm
- A new dimension in thermal transfer printing
- Future oriented energy management
- Phoenix Contact dialogue days
- Phoenix Contact's Inspiring Innovations
- Turn on to Phoenix Contact switching offers!
- Accurately picks up analogue signals
- Turn Windows PCs into PLCs
- PUMPED UP PERFORMANCE
- SOFT STARTER OR VARIABLE SPEED DRIVE?
- Jeans With Less Energy
- Enhanced to Withstand Tough Environments
- Savings From Improved Torque Ratio & Efficiency
- Modular VSD
- ENERGY SAVING: AN OLD MESSAGE WITH NEW PROMISE
- Bringing Life To The Desert
- Updated installation guide for power drive systems
- UK drives manufacturer seals global automation deal
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION