|Home>||POWER TRANSMISSION||>Gears||>New servo gear reducer range|
New servo gear reducer range
19 February 2014
Comprised of worm, coaxial, helical and helical bevel servo units as well as low backlash planetary servo, Rossi has launched its new SR13 and SM09 range of Servo Gear reducers.
Inclusion of a bell housing and axially fastened hub clampenable Rossi to provide a gearbox product to be packaged with all of the most important servo motor brands on the market today. Rossi’s design of hub clamp can also allow the use of servo motors without key adding even more flexibility to its range.
The new servo range has also been designed to incorporate maximum torsional stiffness and minimum angular backlash, through the use of a monolithic cast iron casing and precision manufactured gears.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Smooth operation in waste water treatment facility
- Website gears up
- Face Up To Save
- Compact Lightweight & Powerful Precision Gears
- PACKAGE DRIVES WIND TURBINES
- FZG Gear Unit Partnership
- Planetary Units From Stock
- INCREASED PERFORMANCE FROM PLANETARY REDUCERS
- Renold Synergy
- CAD models to save time & money
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION