|Home>||DRIVES & MOTORS||>DC Drives||>Matched Motors & Drives|
|Home>||INDUSTRY FOCUSES||>Materials Handling||>Matched Motors & Drives|
|Home>||INDUSTRY FOCUSES||>Printing & Packaging||>Matched Motors & Drives|
Matched Motors & Drives
15 January 2013
Applied Motion Products BLDC series brushless DC servo motors and matched BD series drives for low-cost speed control applications are available in the UK and France from Mclennan.
The new drive solutions are aimed at cost sensitive OEM applications for driving packaging conveyors, transfer and elevating stations, material feeders, mixers and agitators, pumps, valves and closures – where straightforward speed control operation, long working life and competitive price are considerations.
The high performance 42mm brushless DC motors are optimised for velocity loop feedback and available in three frame lengths for an impressive continuous rating of 105W, with a peak torque of 0.45Nm and speeds to 4500rpm. The matching panel mounted BD5 series drives offer a 5A continuous and 10A peak current rating from a 12 to 48 VDC power supply.
- AMP announces capacitive encoders as alternative for stepper motor stall detection
- Custom motion systems provide energy savings
- Large load precision motion control
- Acquaint yourself with Mclennan
- EtherCAT motion controller complements Mclennan's custom build service
- All-in-one linear positioner
- Renewable energy powers large-load motion system for lighthouse lantern drive
- Growing applications in smart agriculture
- Smart agriculture applications for Tamagawa Seiki IMUs
- Frameless motors for high performance motion control