|Home>||DRIVES & MOTORS||>Stepper Motors & Drives||>Thin Yet Powerful|
Thin Yet Powerful
01 November 2012
New from Motion Control Products, UM57 series ultra-thin stepper motors are claimed be the thinnest yet still powerful, high torque hybrid stepper motors available.
The ultra-thin, high torque UM57 has a frame size of 57mm (NEMA23) with a step angle of (with microstep to < 0.02°) and supports designers in obtaining maximum torque and high positioning accuracy combined minimum overall height – only 9mm thickness on the overall motor body length.
Thanks to the high torque, stable speed behaviour is possible at the lowest speeds (this can often eliminate the need for gears and keeps the installation space to a minimum), as well as at high speeds.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Single drive for multiple motor types
- Up to four modules in a single unit
- Stainless-steel integrated servo actuator
- Coreless DC motors
- Compact high torque motors
- Compact, powerful servo drive for robotics applications
- Cleanroom linear actuators
- Collaborative robots introduced
- Amplifiers help drive vehicle testing innovation
- Compact powerful drive
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION