Precision Fluid Dispensing Workstation Ultimus V
10 June 2013
Precision Fluid Dispensing Workstation Ultimus V from Nordson EFD enables significant productivity increase in assembly processes
- Eliminates variability by removing operator guesswork from the process.
- The amount applied is determined by a combination of (1) air pressure, (2) dispense time and (3) tip size.
- To make identical dots or fill cavities with consistent volumes of material, the user adjusts air pressure to achieve the desired flow rate and then sets deposit size with the digital timer.
- For fluids that change viscosity, the Ultimus V high-precision dispenser can store and automatically adjust dispensing settings to keep the amount of fluid applied constant.
- Can be mounted on robot to automate the process
Main features of the Ultimus V are:
- Auto Increment mode adjusts dispensing parameters after a certain number of shots or a specific lapsed time
- 400 individual memory storage cells
- Steady, Timed and Teach modes
- Multi-level operator lockout
- End of Cycle Feedback loop
- External PC interface for data input
- Display cycle counter
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Nordson EFD’s multi-axis dispensing robots increase output and reduce production costs
- Speed & Accuracy
- Jet dispensing system combines speed & accuracy
- Reliability, consistency & flexibility in automated fluid dispensing processes
- Jet dispensing system offers speed & accuracy
- Precision Fluid Dispensing
- Nordson EFD micro spray marking system Micromark for clean working environment
- FAST, ACCURATE DISPENSING
- Fast & accurate dispensing system
- Precision fluid dispensing workstation
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION