|Home>||MACHINE BUILDING & ENGINEERING||>Circuit Protection||>Keep overcurrents firmly under control with a circuit breaker system|
|Home>||MACHINE BUILDING & ENGINEERING||>Materials & Components||>Keep overcurrents firmly under control with a circuit breaker system|
Keep overcurrents firmly under control with a circuit breaker system
01 February 2022
BY LAUNCHING Caparoc, Phoenix Contact introduces an individual modular system for overcurrent protection. With many combination options, intuitive operation, and a simple design-in, users can set up their own personal standard for device protection that is fit for the future.
The solution consists of a wide range of individual modules and many combination options. The customisable circuit breaker system is completely compatible, technologically up-to-date with future updates, and always extendable at any time, even during operation.
The outstanding features of the system are its easy operation with tool-free assembly, uninterrupted installation, and transparent operating states. The modules can be easily snapped on even when assembled. The easy nominal current setting and the clear identification of connections and potentials ensure intuitive operation.
An online configurator helps users to put together the system they need. The personal order number makes it possible to reorder the solution time and again. Appropriate digital services provide support from the 3D model to the marking through to the data sheet and EPLAN.
For further information, click here
- Speed starter with intuitive operation
- Touch panels for sophisticated visualisation solutions
- UL-approved CAN networks
- Simple, economical automation
- Modular system for automated industrial identification
- RJ45 patch cables for industrial applications
- Axioline F can be operated on all key networks
- Compact monitoring relays for quick wiring
- Thermal protection for high nominal currents
- Turn on to Phoenix Contact switching offers!