|Home>||DRIVES & MOTORS||>Stepper Motors & Drives||>Now With Ethernet|
Now With Ethernet
01 November 2012
Applied Motion Products’ STM range of microstepping motors with integrated intelligent drives now includes Ethernet communications.
Available in the UK and France exclusively from Mclennan Servo Supplies, the new STM23 range covers stall torque ratings between 88 and 148Ncm from a 12 to 70 VDC supply in a smart package that includes motor, drive and control – for straightforward distributed installation that reduces time and cost over separate component solutions.
The new STM23 Ethernet range combines high performance motion control with 100Mbps Ethernet communications, which can be used for set up and configuration, streaming individual motion commands or upload/download and status monitoring of complete motion programmes using Applied Motions’ powerful ‘Q’ programming language. In addition the models feature analogue positioning and encoder following which can be usefully monitored over Ethernet.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- New miniature stepper-gearmotors & user-configured drive from Mclennan
- Absolute linear encoder now with universal SSI interface
- Mclennan safeguards manufacture & supply of SmartDrive D- & DM-series Eurocard stepper drives
- Masters of harsh environment motion control
- Integrated microstepping motor & drive
- Custom drives for AGVs
- All-in-one linear positioner
- Full featured microstepping drive is a real space saver
- Phytron announce microstepping drive module for SIMATIC®ET®200SP distributed I/O system
- Custom motion systems provide energy savings
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION