|Home>||INDUSTRY FOCUSES||>Electronics||>Modular Multi-axis Motherboard|
|Home>||AUTOMATION||>Robots||>Modular Multi-axis Motherboard|
Modular Multi-axis Motherboard
15 February 2013
It doesn't get any easier than this: Define the number of axes for the Mother-board, click, and done.
For the EPOS2 Module 36/2 positioning controller, maxon motor offers a motherboard that can be applied with just a few simple steps to suit drive systems with up to 11 axes. In respect to flexibility and modular design, the EPOS2 Module Motherboard is hard to beat. Whether for experimental purposes or in series production, the motherboard is the cost-effective, ready-to-use solution for multi-axis applications.
The EPOS motor controller family comprises supremely efficient, highly dynamic positioning controllers to operate brushed and brushless DC motors (DC and BLDC). They are designed to extremely efficiently and accurately fulfill most complex positioning tasks. EPOS controllers feature comprehensive functionality and can be put into operation in the simplest way.
The EPOS2 Module 36/2 is designed as plug-in module for OEM system integration. For rapid, uncomplicated product development and to facilitate the customer’s motherboard design, maxon motor already offers a starter kit with evaluation board for single axis systems.In contrast, the described EPOS2 Module Motherboard may be used when design and manufacturing of an own multi-axis motherboard does not pay off, or when a short-term solution must be found. It is available as 1 to 11 axes version and can be adapted to suit as required. Additionally, extensive accessories, such as pre-prepared cables, extension modules for communication, I/Os, or Dual Encoder are also obtain
- Robotic drilling innovation
- Motorising an automated guided vehicle
- maxon motor uk to showcase new underwater drives at Oceanology International 2016
- DC Servo Motor Sizing Made Easy
- Miniature drives for medical robots & multi-axis systems
- Miniaturised controller
- New miniature rescue robot
- Brushed DC motors for higher temperatures
- Gearhead At Twice The Power
- Opportunity celebrates 10 years on Mars
- Balls to Gravity
- ROBOTS GIVE FASTER CELL TOOL CHANGE TIMES
- ROBOT FOR DELICATE ASSEMBLY
- NUMBER OF ROBOTS IN UK ON THE RISE
- The future is bright - The future is automation!
- High Demand For Grant
- FREEBIRD - THE THIRD DIMENSION
- PRECISION ROBOT CELL FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
- THE ROBOTICS PACKAGE
- Long Reach, Easy Teach