|Home>||MACHINE BUILDING & ENGINEERING||>Circuit Protection||>Small, flexible & efficient|
Small, flexible & efficient
06 September 2013
The new NRX series of circuit-breakers from Eaton offers different rated currents for a wide range of applications from 630 to 4000A and breaking capacities from 42 to 105kA.
Optimal protection parameters can be set according to the application and the equipment, making the new NRX series suitable for protecting systems, motors, transformers and generators.
Included in the new series is the IZMX16 which is reported to be the smallest air circuit-breaker in the world. Its innovative concept allows side-by-side mounting of two withdrawable circuit-breakers in a 600mm wide panel, making it suited for economical and space saving panel designs.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- App offers tailored control
- Smartwire-DT Gets Smarter
- Energy efficiency drive
- Now with SmartWire-DT
- IE3 ready
- Eaton invests in training facility
- Intelligent use of automation crucial to successful implementation of ErP Directive
- MV electrical supply gets hospital pass
- Savings calculator
- More safety for the switch cabinet
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION