|Home>||AUTOMATION||>Robots||>Exotec builds 4000th robot|
Exotec builds 4000th robot
06 December 2022
WAREHOUSE ROBOTICS provider, Exotec has completed production of its 4000th robot. This will help further accelerate the industrial unicorn’s growth in the UK, Europe and internationally, and provides a powerful endorsement of the company’s successes in 2022.
This year, Exotec signed its first major UK customer – multichannel fulfilment and returns expert iForce – and continues to build on the momentum to further expand its presence in the UK market in the coming years.
The completion of the 4000th robot comes just six months after Exotec manufactured its 3,000th Skypod robot, highlighting a strong demand for the organisation’s signature solution. The company now has 550 employees, of which 300 have been recruited this year, including 150 in Europe. The Skypod robots continue to be produced entirely by Exotec at its headquarters in Croix, France, and exported globally.
Exotec’s recent success and international expansion has also been reflected in the company’s financial performance. In the last three years alone, Exotec tripled its annual revenue, with most of the growth coming from rapid international expansion. Exotec was also ranked eighth in the Financial Times FT1000 list of fastest-growing European businesses in 2022.
“We’re extremely proud to have completed production of our 4,000th robot, with many more to come in the near future. Reaching this point so soon after our 3,000th robot milestone is a highlight of our manufacturing capabilities and a testament to the growing demand for our products globally.” says Exotec CEO and Co-founder, Romain Moulin.
“This success owes everything to the hard work and unwavering commitment of our teams, all of whom have played their part in putting Exotec on the map and setting us on a path to sustained growth.
“We have no plans to rest on our laurels in terms of further refining our technology. We will continue to recruit new people not just in manufacturing, but also in R&D. After all, efficiency in warehousing and logistics has never been more important, so we want to make sure our customers have everything they need to face the future with confidence.”
- Digital transformation clinic for SME makers
- Robust barometric pressure sensor
- Tech start-up to half the cost of CNC machined parts
- Big data improves road safety
- Robotics & AI Industry Showcase
- Monetise unused spare parts
- Checking out the turbines
- 3D Hubs launches Online Engineering Summit series
- SAFETY & SECURITY - STRANGE BEDFELLOWS
- Mazak to focus on new machines & the environment
- Balls to Gravity
- ROBOTS GIVE FASTER CELL TOOL CHANGE TIMES
- ROBOT FOR DELICATE ASSEMBLY
- NUMBER OF ROBOTS IN UK ON THE RISE
- The future is bright - The future is automation!
- High Demand For Grant
- More Capacity, Less Space
- FREEBIRD - THE THIRD DIMENSION
- PRECISION ROBOT CELL FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
- ROBOT SALES REACH ALL TIME HIGH