|Home>||DRIVES & MOTORS||>Soft Starters||>Speed Starter with intuitive operation|
Speed Starter with intuitive operation
12 August 2021
THE SAFE, simple, and efficient operation of three-phase asynchronous motors is an important objective in a large number of applications. The Contactron Speed Starter from Phoenix Contact is the new device class that bridges the gap between motor starters and frequency converters with easy operation.
The operator interface consists of a rotary switch and three buttons with a display, so all settings can be made intuitively. This compact and cost-effective solution provides all of the functions necessary for different speeds. These include normal speed, creeping speed, soft start, energy efficiency and ramp functions, and even safe stopping with the Safe Torque Off function.
For information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit www.phoenixcontact.co.uk
- Future oriented energy management
- Turn on to Phoenix Contact switching offers!
- Unpack, connect and you're done!
- Quick connection
- Expansion modules for greater versatility
- Secure industrial networks
- Simple, economical automation
- Sensor-free motion monitoring
- Accurately picks up analogue signals
- Thermal protection for high nominal currents