|Home>||CONTROLS||>Motion Controls||>Motion control & system solutions|
|Home>||DRIVES & MOTORS||>Servo Motors & Drives||>Motion control & system solutions|
|Home>||DRIVES & MOTORS||>Stepper Motors & Drives||>Motion control & system solutions|
Motion control & system solutions
06 January 2014
LG Motion will be exhibiting a selection of motion control components and motion system solutions of particular interest to those involved in automated manufacturing and test.
The company’s product line extends from individual motors, drives and motion controls through to complete customised mechatronic motion sub-systems as a part of machine solutions for automated manufacture and test, or for research and development.
The wide selection of products at the show will include LG Motion's own range of precision linear, rotary and elevation motion stages complete with stepper or servo motors, drives and motion controls.
Also highlighted will be products from USA based Arcus Technology including compact integrated microstepping stepper motor packages complete with built-in drives and optional motion controls utilising communication interfaces such as USB 2.0, RS 485, Ethernet, Modbus and CANopen. Stand F50
- Force controllable axes
- MOTION CONTROL & POSITIONING SYSTEMS
- The best things come in small packages
- Motion control products website
- Linear positioner for fluid mechanics
- Motion technology specialists
- Innovative motion control for aerospace applications
- Miniature rotary stage
- LG Motion to represent Steinmeyer Mechatronics in the UK
- Integrated evaluation kit