|Home>||AUTOMATION||>Networks||>Remote access enabled|
Remote access enabled
15 October 2014
Extending its industrial remote communication portfolio, Siemens has added three new industrial routers to the Scalance M series of products.
The Scalance M812-1 and Scalance M816-1 enable users to access automation networks and components remotely from anywhere in the world over the public digital subscriber lines (DSL) of different providers. The third new router – the Scalance M826-2 – is designed for communication over private (leased) lines.
The new routers are particularly suitable for applications where wireless communication is either restricted or impossible, for example, in water treatment plants or in medical environments.
MORE FROM THIS COMPANY
- Accelerator to help businesses adopt I4.0 technologies
- Entry-level rack mount PC
- Siemens & OCR launch UK engineering skills partnership
- Siemens collaborates with HVM Catapults
- Siemens appoints Juergen Maier as new UK chief executive
- Breakdown Avoided Thanks To Condition Monitoring
- Siemens launches new Simotics FD motor series
- Clear benefits of standardised control
- Siemens links geared motors & motion control
- Chemical manufacturer boosts production
- ONE-WIRE DIGITAL AV NETWORK
- Now With Digital Interface
- CC-LINK STARTER KITS
- FOOD & BEVERAGE ACCOLADE
- TOP-LEVEL SECURITY
- Networking Options Extended
- ARE YOU READY FOR…THE INTERNET OF THINGS?
- Community Growth
- Yokogawa joins Friends of the Supergrid
- BACnet support for building services applications as standard
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION