|Home>||DRIVES & MOTORS||>AC Motors||>Linear Motor|
|Home>||MACHINE BUILDING & ENGINEERING||>Connectors||>Linear Motor|
|Home>||DRIVES & MOTORS||>DC Motors||>Linear Motor|
04 April 2017
Alongside their single and three phase high powered motors, Tecnotion, the linear motor specialist, offers a selection of both iron core and ironless motors for low voltage purposes.
Iron core linear motor with low voltage Z winding
The TM3z and TM6z have been customized for use at 48Vac.
• Up to 5m a second speed @ 48V
• A continuous force of 60N to 120N
• Peak force of 105N to 210N
• Low attraction force between the coil unit and magnet plate
• Very small footprint for applications with little space available
Ironless linear motors (UC and UF series)
UC and UF series ironless linear motors operate standard at 60Vdc.
• Four motors available from 10N to 39N continuous forces
• Up to 85N peak force
• Compact dimensions (51 to 53mm width and 16mm height)
• Zero cogging for pinpoint repeatable accuracy
Through our partnership with Technosoft Motion Technology, who develop and manufacture intelligent DSP drives, OEM Automatic bring a perfectly matched low voltage option into machine design and build.