|Home>||AUTOMATION||>Actuators||>MR4S from Scheenberger|
|Home>||MACHINE BUILDING & ENGINEERING||>Actuators||>MR4S from Scheenberger|
|Home>||POWER TRANSMISSION||>Actuators||>MR4S from Scheenberger|
MR4S from Scheenberger
13 May 2016
LG Motion launch new improved roller guideway MR 4S from Schneeberger
Anew generation of roller guideway, the Schneeberger Monorail MR 4S is now available from LG Motion. The renowned Swiss German manufacturer has collated customer feed-back on the performance of its products out in the field and has developed the MR 4S with the following key improvements:
- Serviceability - Compatible with the previous generation of roller guideway, the cross wiper is easily replaced by pulling over the rails, and front plate attachment with four screws.
- Supply of Lubricant: lubricant distribution driven by in-operation condition, pressure tight lubrication channels, and lubrication in idle. Front plate configured for individual track lubrication, visible from outside.
- Shock resistant: Carriage body optimised for rigidity.
- Soil repellent: Rugged stainless steel front plate with secure attachment, double-lip back-supported cross wiper with extended service life under adverse environmental conditions.
A key feature of the Monorail MR 4S is the body that has been improved to take heavy loads. Alongside increased rigidity, the radii in the load-bearing part of the body are 100% longer which greatly improves safety under heavy loads.
The new Monorail MR 4S roller guideway has many other new features which improve the performance of the product. These include plastic parts for improved running properties, cross wiper replacement possible without the need to remove the carriage, improved lubrication in idle to name but a few.
Safe and convenient lubrication
The lubricant distributors are in a pressure tight design available in two options:
- A single lube connector for all 4 tracks
- Two lube connectors (one for each side of the guideway)
The lubricant options are colour coded for easy recognition.
LG Motion – experts in the design and manufacture of motion control solutions
Based in Basingstoke, LG Motion Ltd design, develop and manufacture motion control technology components and systems to meet the exacting requirements of research and academic institutions and the wider industry.
Complementing its own design and manufacturing capability LG Motion also have close partnerships with a number of well-known global motion control specialists including the Swiss German precision manufacturer Schneeberger. Schneeberger have been designing and manufacturing linear guides and frictionless tables for over 90 years. Schneeberger manufactures a broad range of products, from linear and profiled guideways through to complete linear-drive positioning systems.
For more information about LG Motions range of products and services please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 365600