|Home>||DRIVES & MOTORS||>Stepper Motors & Drives||>Motion system extremes|
Motion system extremes
25 February 2014
LG Motion will highlight two separate motion control equipment ranges that cover a full spectrum of potential for machine builders across industry and science.
The positioning equipment specialist will showcase two motion system extremes with simple cost-effective and space saving microstepping packages from the USA stepper motor innovator Arcus Technology, as well as highly advanced distributed motion systems from the ultra-high performance motion control technology leader Precision MicroDynamics Inc. (PMDi).
Arcus Technology’s range includes integrated miniature stepper motors with built-in microstepping drives from NEMA size 11 to standalone intelligent drives for NEMA 23 motors with I/O capability for small sized machines and motion projects. Stand D145
- LG Motion to represent Steinmeyer Mechatronics in the UK
- Motion control solutions
- Workplace synchronicity workshop
- LG Motion at Engineering Design Show
- Motion control & system solutions
- Motion control systems
- Collaborative partnership
- Integration agreement
- Moving coil actuators
- LG Motion becomes UK distributor for Baumeister & Schack